Been In A Car Wreck?
Call Us Now. We Make It Simple
Millions Recovered For Our Clients!
Free Case Review, No Out of Pocket Cost
There’s No Risk – If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay. Take a minute to either give us a call 972-445-9158 or fill out the form below to discuss your case with one of our personal injury attorneys.
We also communicate in these different languages
Why Choose J. Alexander Law Firm?
Over six million car accidents occur each year in the United States, and half of these result in disability or injury. With medical bills, family stress, and lost wages, a car accident lawyer may be able to seek the compensation you might be owed for your recovery process.
If you are involved in an automobile accident, there are certain things you can do to protect yourself and your interests. The following is a list of the top ten things you should do if you are in an automobile accident:
- Extensive Trial & Litigation
- Millions in Recoveries
- Don’t Let the Insurance
- Company Intimidate You
- Hablamos Español
- 5-Star Rating On Google &
- Personal Case Manager
- Assigned to Each Client
Steps You Need to Take After a Car Accident
- STOP. Never drive away from the scene of an accident, even a minor one.
- PROTECT YOURSELF. Pull over to a safe spot out of incoming traffic.
- CALL THE POLICE. Even if there are no serious injuries, you may need a police report to file a claim with your insurance company.
- CALL AN ATTORNEY. They can guide you through the rest of the steps and be on the phone when police arrive to assist the situation.
- TAKE PICTURES. You should take pictures of all involved vehicles even if there is not visible damage.
- EXCHANGE INFORMATION. Even if the police respond to the accident, you should obtain insurance information along with the name and telephone number of all persons involved in the accident.
- OBTAIN WITNESS INFORMATION. If there are any uninvolved witnesses, obtain their names and telephone numbers for references.
- SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. Often, injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents are not immediately apparent. You should immediately seek medical attention at your local emergency room or by seeing your family physician.
- HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY CONTACT INSURANCE. Your attorney is able to contact your insurance on your behalf to get the appropriate claim and save you time.